After a myriad of different I finally tried the Team Up and couldn't be happier. Larry is taking the contact and happy to continue in a forward frame... Hooray!
Develop the partnership with this gentle all purpose bridoon!
- Ergonomically curved, guaranteeing a very even, gentle weight distribution. Aligns itself under the upper palate and encompasses the tongue.
- Recommended for fussy, overactive mouths.
- Reinforces the turning aids.
- This bit can help to encourage softening through the jaw and lengthening of the neck, and so can be beneficial for those horses with very little room in the mouth to take a wider bridoon, while still encouraging a more "seeking" contact in the double.
- Dressage Legal.
- 9012- 12mm mouthpiece with 55mm Bridoon. (5"-6.5" in 1/4" increments) New size!
This bit is awesome. I've owned by OTT for 2 years and he used to grind in the french link loose ring he was in and never had any icecream and he was a bit heavy also in the hands. Now we have icecream saliva and he is so happy and relaxed with no grinding of the teeth at all.
My 8 year old TB Gelding was forever grinding and fidgeting with his bit when we worked, and I was struggling to get him to come into a consistent contact. My dressage instructor recommended getting in touch with Anita at the Bit Bank - and we've never looked back! While it was great to know that there was a 30 day trial period - Jet is now much calmer in his mouth, accepting of the bit, and much softer. I've recommended this bit, and the fantastic service Anita provides to a number of my friends - it's really worked so well for my boy and me!!