The revolutionary WTP bits now available through Bit Bank Australia!
A humane alternative to tongue tie! A well constructed racing Ring Bit with award winning WTP mouthpiece creates stability and comfort for the horse.
Get your hands on the most talked about and recommended bit in the horse world at the moment, list of benefits include:
* Joint arms cannot hinge downward, preventing pain to the Palate, tongue and bars of the mouth.
* Flat cenre plate prevents pinching and eliminates bit pressure by up to 85%
* Prevents horse wanting to put its tongue over the bit
* Proven to help with Headshaking, pulling, bolting, leaning, rearing, chewing on the bit and griding teeth
* Creates a soft responsive contact
* Great for young horses or fussy horses
*Stops respiratory noise
*Eliminate the need for tongue tie
*Increases oxygen supply
*Proven to prevent lung bleeding (EIPH)
Available in 4.5" and 5" make your purchase with comfort by taking advantage of the 30 day Trial!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This bit has worked a treat on some horses I’ve ridden that really dislike a normal ring bit. This bit is much kinder to the tongue and bars and sits more still in the mouth, this can also make some horses lean a little on the bit, but for the overly sensitive and easily offended horses it often works a treat.
I use this bit on all of my horses (thoroughbred racers) and have noticed significant improvement. Horses seem much more comfortable and it has reduced, if not eliminated 'hanging' in races. This bit has also helped with horses that have a tendancy to choke down or get their tongue over but do not appreciate the tongue tie. I am yet to find a horse that does not benefit from the use of the WTP bit.