Reinforces Straightness and Turning.
- The NS D-ring is excellent for directional control and exceptionally good for tight turns during faster work as the mouthpiece will not slide across the mouth.
- It is also safer for young horses as it should not pull through the mouth in a panic situation.
- The NS D-Ring is also beneficial for children or novice riders who may not be sufficiently experienced in supporting their inside rein.
- Good for dressage as it gives the rider greater shoulder control on a circle and helps set up the bend when changing the rein or with lateral work.
- The stability of the NS D-Ring is often beneficial for horses that are overactive in the mouth in a loose ring design that may encourage more play.
Cheek measure 8cm along straight side of dee- snaffle size, rather than bridoon size.
Mouthpiece is 14mm thick. Dressage Legal.
A great bit for the smaller mouthed thoroughbreds or ponies with adult riders. NOW Available in 4.75", 5", 5.25", 5.5", 5.75"
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
After trying a few other bits, we settled on this d ring. Well, well, well….. he LOVES his new bit. He is OTTB and VERY fussy in the mouth and we have been working a lot on keeping his jaw relaxed and still in the mouth. While he is absolutely nowhere near perfect, he is the least fussiest with this new d ring.
Great bit really helped my stubborn Clyde cross who likes to try and brace on the bit
I love this bit, both of my horses are at their happiest in this bit after trying many others
The bit was recommended to me by Bit Bank after emailing my requirements. The bit arrived promptly and I have noticed a positive difference in my horse. Thank you
Bit fits well and horse much happier in this type of bit.
Fantastic Bit for a young horse
Pony seems to be much better in th contact - very steady , reaches down and froths. I really like the NS range