Please allow 2-4 weeks for delivery for this item.
Is your horse fussy and overactive in the mouth? Is he inwardly fixated on the presence of the doubles and not focussing fully on the rein aids?
- This revolutionary new design has proven to be an excellent solution. The mouthpiece traces out a subtle convex arc.
- when the curb rein is employed, the curb chain is engaged, restricting further rotation and simultaneously the mouthpiece rotates forwards, coming to rest vertically within the mouth. It does not roll forwards onto the thinner more sensitive area of the tongue.
- The Transform is also beneficial for the “short smile” (small distance from the corner of the lip to the muzzle), as it will sit further back in the mouth. This leaves more room for the bridoon.
- The comfort this Weymouth offers deters the horse’s need to draw back the tongue, in order to relieve pressure, however if this has already become a confirmed habit, many times exacerbated through tension, it is also physically harder for the horse to achieve this, as there is usually insufficient room remaining behind the Transform.
- These factors combined even in extreme cases of tongue evasions have proven to be highly successful.
- Now available from 4.75" to 5.75" in 1/4" increments.
-14mm mouthpiece, with 7cm shanks.