Please note this item is a pre-order which will take 2 weeks to arrive and be dispatched from date of order.
Does your horse suffer from bar sensitivity?
- This mouthpiece traces out a subtle convex arc angled forwards at 45° to the cheek shanks.
- When a contact is taken, gentle uniform pressure is exerted over the widest, least sensitive part of the tongue, greatly reducing any pressure over the thinner, sensitive, outer edges of the tongue and bars.
- This design is extremely popular with Thoroughbreds, as they usually have thin skinned, angular bars. (Arabians and Anglo-Arabs as well)
- The Neue Schule Thoroughbred Weymouth does not travel forwards onto the tongue and allows plenty of room for the bridoon.
- If a horse is particularly sensitive, a thicker bridoon may be employed.
Very elegant 7cm Shanks, with a 12mm thick mouthpiece.
Dressage Legal and lovely for showing as well.
Available in 4.75" to 5.5".