My fussy Warmblood mare loves this curb bit combined with her Sprenger WH Ultra snaffle. I used to get many issues when riding in her old Weymouth bit, and now she's happy and easier to ride. I was wary about buying an expensive bit over the internet, but Charmae was so nice to communicate with and I couldn't recommend Bit Bank Australia highly enough.
Is your horse above the bit in the Double Bridle?
- The NS Aachen is an innovative, erogonomically designed, very kind Weymouth, whose mouthpiece is set 45degrees forwards to the cheek shanks.
- The gently sloping mouthpiece forms a wide, low tongue bridge designed for maximum comfort across the tongue and does not cause pressure over its senstive outer edges.
- The tongue bridge also provides gentle, even weight distribution over the bars.
- The mouthpiece is an even 16mm diameter, circular at the bars and cleverl changing shape forming an oval profile over the tongue, thereby occupying minimum volume between the tongue and upper palate.
- It is particularly beneficial for th ehorse that is inclined to work above the bit and come back at you (peacock outline) or those that are tense and shorten in the neck.
- The NS Aachen is designed to encourage the horse to lower the poll and lengthen the neck into a soft, sustainable contact.
- Available with elegant 7cm shanks, a 16mm mouthpiece, and a range of sizes from 5-6".