The Neue Schule Starter Weymouth Bit is an innovative horse bit which has been specifically designed to be far kinder and gentler in action than a regular Weymouth.
- It is an ideal bit for moving horses from a snaffle into a double bridle. The mouthpiece forms a wide, low bridge over the tongue which takes pressure away from the sensitive outer edges of the tongue and distributes it far mor evenly accross the tongue.
- The clever design of the bit promotes the horse to lower his head and lengthen through the neck into a soft, maintained outline helping younger horses to become correctly established through the transition into a double bridle.
- The mouthpiece is a continual 16mm diameter which occupies minimal room between the tongue and the upper palate helping the horse to become more consistant.
- The weymouth sits far back over the lesser sensitive part of the tongue to ensure that a mild action is employed to gain a correct contact is established.
- This weymouth bit is dressage legal, supplied with a polished stainless steel curb chain and is available in a 5, 5.25" and 5.5" and 5.75" size at this stage with a 7cm shank only.