Very impressed with this bit, after trying so many combinations of bits on my mare. She has a very low pallet and I have found she accepts and works giving contact and lightness in the Pelham bit. So happy we won’t be changing this bit for her.
NEW! Do you want to create the illusion of a double bridle without using two bits? Is your horse uncomfortable with two bits but you prefer the look for showing?
- The NS Show Pelham is the perfect solution. With loose rings to give some play and lightness to the feel and a very elegant shank design this is a very stylish bit while being very comfortable for those horses unhappy in a double.
- Lightweight, with a 14mm mouthpiece and 7cm shank.
- The loose ring can assist with those horses that tend to fix and lean in a normal pelham.
- The lightweight Slimma Mouthpiece is very unobtrusive and comfortable, giving relief and avoiding any contact with the palate.
- This port shape is very well suited to the finer type of horse, such as TB's, or those with a thinner tongue.
- 8015/7SHP 14mm mouthpiece, available from 5" to 6" in size. (can also be called a Rugby Pelham)
A very elegant pelham bit- most would be hard pressed to pick that this is not a double set when seen in a workout.