Gives good lifting action without upper palate interference.
- A very unobtrusive design that sits well back in the mouth over the thicker, less sensitive part of the tongue.
- Anatomically designed to take up very little room in the mouth, bridging the tongue giving tongue relief, while contouring snugly with then upper palate leaving much more space for the bradoon.
- This means a fatter bridoon is an option, which may benefit a horse that is tentative into the contact.
- Supplied with quality double link curb chain.
- 8015 7F has a 14mm mouthpiece with a 7cm shank. Standard and most common length shank and suitable in most cases.
NEW SIZES! Now available in quarter inch increments from 4.5" to 6'!
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Very happy with the quality of the product & the service from Bitbank.
Fantastic first Weymouth for my WB with a large tongue. Gives great lift through the shoulders and an excellent feel.
My horse loves this bit, I switched from using quite a thick weymouth to this and the difference is amazing! Previously I was having to use the curb a lot when riding, but with the Neue Schule Slimma Weymouth the horse is so light and responsive I rarely even have to touch the curb rein! This, combined with the Neue Schule Trans Angle Bradoon have totally changed my horse and the way I ride!