Steady, consistent and comfortable
- Neue Schule's single join style, which is ergonomically designed to eradicate the nutcracker action and subsequent problems a straight armed snaffle can cause.
- The curved arms eliminate upper palate interference and also prevents it lying too far forwards in the mouth on the thinner part of the tongue. The curve sweeps the rings away from the lips lessening the chance of pinching and rubbing.
- When a contact is taken a channel is formed for the tongue to lie in comfortably.
- This bit can be very beneficial for those horses that are very inconsistent with the contact, or for those horses that do not like a double join.
- Dressage Legal.
- 8011 Bridoon Only available in 5.5", 14mm mouthpiece, 55mm rings.
- 8012 Snaffle Available in 5", 5.25", 5.5" and 5.75" in 16mm mouthpiece with 70mm rings.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As a Bitbank Australia Bitfitter I have worked with numerous, different bits. The Demi-Anky is a superb option for the horse that needs some tongue relief but doesn’t like a central lozenge or roller. The outward flare of the mouthpiece reduces excessive pressure on the corners of the mouth and lips which is perfect for the sensitive, fussy mouth. I’m finding this to be a very popular option for many different types of horses.
Unfortunately it was the wrong size and shape and so Bit Bank were quick to send me a replacement bit of a different type and size which has worked well
We have been using the Demi-Anky Universal for some time and love it. We have just switched over the the Demi Anky Loose Ring for dressage and are really happy with our progress and the results so far.
I got this bit in hope that it would help with my horse tossing his head when out competing. Well I competed on Sunday with this bit. NO head tossing, and we came 4th with a score 73.11%. Thanks to Bit Bank for all their help.