A great bit for starting youngsters or more sensitive horses.
- Encourages chewing, salivation and relaxation into the contact.
- The mullen style can help with horses that are overly fussy in the mouth by giving them less to play with.
- Made in Germany, with a guarantee against breakages the Nathe bits feature a steel core centre through the plastic for your safety.
- The mouthpiece is gently shaped and with some bend and give, as well as being allergy free.
- Cheekpieces made from stainless steel for durability.
- 20mm thick with tapered centre, 12cm, 13cm and 14cm with 60mm rings, thinner mouthpiece and smaller rings in the 11cm size.
Bits by Nathe: for flexible and sensitive schooling and training.
(Due to the easily stained plastic material, the Nathe Bit range are unfortunately not available for trial. These bits are also more prone to teeth marks than a metal bit and are not covered under warranty against chewing)
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love this bit, soft kind and gentle. Great for young horses or horses with sensitive mouths. I start all my young/new horses off in this and even ride my 3* horse SJ and XC in it. The only downside is the rubber can get chewed so do need replacing as and when. But that’s the price to pay for a kind soft bit.
I love this bit and so does my horse. It’s so soft on their mouth and let’s my horse accept the contact consistently
This is working well in my extremely sensitive mouthed horse who is being introduced to the bit.
I have a very sensitive horse who had a rough start-which created a lot of nerves and bit chewing so I thought I’d give this a go after a year of and learning bit-less. It’s worked an absolute treat. When he’s nervous he chews still, but I know he isn’t doing damage to his teeth and is ever soft and responsive with this bit in which is wonderful. It seems like great quality.
Wonderful product. Very gentle and encourages my horse to take up the contact. Highly recommend!!
amazing in a hot horse with soft mouth much happier thankyou
Love this bit, and so does my TB. He's very sensitive in the mouth but in this bit, he's much happier to accept contact. A friend recommended it and it's worth every cent.
This bit arrived quickly and couldn't wait to use it. My young horse relaxed straight away and responded well to the new bit. His mouth is very sensitive, so this bit is super soft and he loves it.
My horse loves it. I love it. What more can you want. Beautiful snug fit, kind on his little mouth, and solid enough to provide extra control when I need it.