Designed to communicate with the horse with basic training, learning the gaits, transitions and obedience.
- Features a curved mouthpiece for dispersed pressure and ease of swallowing.
- Uses tongue pressure and bar pressure- working mostly off the tongue. Myler bits distribute tongues pressure more evenly than traditional designs.
- Features the Myler "pinch and restrict with release"- the bit collapses on the sides of the bars and comes down into the tongue. When the horse relaxes in the poll, the pressure is released. The horse then learns to come into the "comfort zone".
- The eggbutt cheeks can offer the bit a little more stability that with the loose ring, which can help with fussy mouthed horses, or riders with unsteady hands.
-This Myler snaffle bit is Dressage Legal for competition.
A very popular Myler Comfort snaffle great for a variety of uses.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particuarly horse bit must meet these 5 criterior:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love these bits and so does my horse would highly recommend I use it as an all round bit
I think this is a fantastic bit, very gentle for my sensitive horse. The customer service team were extremely helpful in assisting me to select the right size. The bit arrived in good time, loved the new eco-post bag and overall I'm super happy with my purchase.
My horse has a lot of trouble accepting the contact and responding to half halts, now with the this mylers 'comfort zone' and independent sides, he seems to be more accepting of the bit, would definently recommend!
I just wanted to thank you ever so deeply for my myler bit and the assistance in choosing one. It arrived yesterday and I used it today and the difference in my horse is unbelievable. The moment I trotted off he was soft and forward into the bridle, carrying his head lower and stretching out using his hind legs, working into the bridle on a long rein. Usually he trots like a giraffe with his head up in the air. When I picked up my contact he instantly came into my hands. No resisting, no crunching on the bit, no head shaking. He seemed so much happier in himself. I cannot thank you enough! What a great tool for my off the tracker. All this time all I needed to do was change his bit!
My young horse was in French link which she went ok in but would lean on it and lock her neck making it hard to steer and stop. Charmaine recommended this but and after trying it once I noticed a huge difference, she was a lot softer, held herself better and she was so much more responsive. Thanks!
I have seen a marked improvement in our mare since replacing the french snaffle with this bit. Her resistance has reduced, she is snatching the reins and throwing her head far less frequently. It is still early days so she is still adjusting - but I like the change so far!
We have seen a noticeable improvement in our mare's acceptance of this bit compared to the snaffle bit she had been wearing previously. We thought we'd try a myler as she wasn't liking the french link snaffle she'd come with when we bought her. She used to "chomp" that bit all the time and we'd struggle to get her to relax in the poll. Within a couple of days in this bit, she seems happier and holding her frame much more readily.