The Original patented KK-Ultra design Bridoon from Sprenger- a classic dressage favourite.
-The angle of the shortened center link is rotaed by 45degrees to the front, utilising the the tongue's sense of touch, enabling clear aids to be given from the reins.
- Adapted to suit the anatomny of the horse's mouth, by keeping low in the mouth away from the palate and keeping an even contact across the tongue.
- No palate pressure or interferrance.
- This is the original general purpose bridoon used the world over by thousands of riders every day, and is pretty much a classic favourite. It is well suited to a variety of different mouth conformations and riders of all levels.
- The 16mm thickness of this bridoon will suit a more sensitive horse and can help create a more seeking contact into the double rather than backing them off the hand. It can also be used a snaffle with the smaller rings to suit a more delicate, fine head.
- Made from Sprenger's Aurigan or Sensogan mouthpiece with stainless steel rings, FEI dressage legal.
- 16mm mouthpiece with 55mm rings, Available from 11.5cm to 14.5cm.
Notes from Bit Bank Australia:
SENSOGAN® is available to purchase now- the Sprenger range from Bit Bank will be supplied in either Aurigan or Sensogan for the time being depending on what stcok is available immediately. It is our understanding that Sensogan will eventaully replace all Aurigan stock available in Australia and will become more redily sourced than Aurigan.
NB: Sensogan bits are completly compatable with Aurigan if used together in a double- this has no adverse effects for the horse, nor will it contravene any competiton rules.