The Popular Sprenger Dynamic RS Eggbutt now available in a Bridoon ring! Also in smaller pony size!
Stimulates the horse to accept the bit more easily.
- The uniquely curved mouthpiece lies perfectly in the mouth resulting in soft and even pressure on the entire tongue area, encouraging the horse to chew, salivate and relax the jaw.
- The eggbutt cheek supports the contact in the corners of the lips, keeping the moputhpiece a little stiller wich can assist with horses that are fussy in the mouth.
- The join in the centre is angled forward, as with the KK Ultra and the mouthpiece is Aurigan or Sensogan with Stainless Steel cheeks.
- Dressage Legal.
- 14mm mouthpiece with 55mm rings
- Note: the cheek design on this bit is more shaped like a traditonal D-ring, than the rounder eggbutt. The flatter sides against the horse's cheeks may give more directional control and clearer aids.
"I very rarely had a bit that worked so well an all horses. The horses that are softer in the mouth are willing to step into the hand and the horses who are a little lighter in the poll are happier to accept the half halt giving hand. Every horse I have ridden with a Dynamic RS improved considerably." Showjumper and International Trainer, Alois Pollmann-Schweckhorst
Notes from Bit Bank Australia:
SENSOGAN® is available to purchase now- the Sprenger range from Bit Bank will be supplied in either Aurigan or Sensogan for the time being depending on what stcok is available immediately. It is our understanding that Sensogan will eventaully replace all Aurigan stock available in Australia and will become more redily sourced than Aurigan.
NB: Sensogan bits are completly compatable with Aurigan if used together in a double- this has no adverse effects for the horse, nor will it contravene any competiton rules.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particuarly horse bit must meet these 5 criterior:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
7 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic bit. Very stable in horses mouth. After riding in loose ring snaffles for years, I think I have found a new favourite. Horse loves it and is happy to reach. Highly recommend
This bit has been instrumental in stabilizing the contact on my young mare who was very fussy in the mouth and not willing to take the contact forward. The fixed rings really help with stability in the mouth and gives the confident to take the bit forward. This has changed her way of going, eliminating a lot of tension in the neck and promoting relaxation over the back. I absolutely love this bit!
i found this bit beautifully crafted , good width of mouthpiece. the centre lozenge is slightly tilted and doesnt seem to sit flat against the tongue, so there is a constant there....
We recently changed back to the eggbutt style with a horse a little tricky with bits and the difference was immediately apparent. Softer more willing into contact. Happy horse means a happy rider
I was having issues with a horse wanting to really take a steady connection to the bridle. After using the dynamic RS egg butt I found straight away a much happier horse underneath me who could happily take the bit wherever I placed them. No evasion + no disconnection = one happy horse and rider. I Wouldn't hesitate to recommend it in future
I've just recently purchased the spenget dynamic RS egg butt bridoon for my pony. My pony likes to evade contact so I decided to change to a different bit. I had been looking at a loose ring but after reading product reviews I decided to try this bit. I could be happier. My pony who is fussy is accepting contact and is very comfortable in the bit. Highly recommend bot the bit and bit bank as my bit arrived within 4 hours.
I purchased this bit being very sceptical as my dressage pony is moving into elementary training and I was having trouble with him falling out and fussing with the outside contact. He was also extremely light in the bridle and I needed more connection in my hand. Only 1 ride in this bit and my scepticism was no more. What a change!! This bit gave me a feeling of stability in the contact and an outside rein I could use!! Brilliant service and perfect suggestion from the Bitbank getting it 100% correct with my issues discussed. Thankyou again!!!