I was super impressed with the efficient delivery and the bit fits my supersized Percheron/Hanoverian's mouth perfectly. She seems much happier to work in the correct frame with her new, comfy bit.
A Gentle Training Snaffle Bit with a little extra.
- When a contact is taken, the Tranz Angled lozenge rolls down onto the center of the tongue (the sweet spot) enhancing feel and responsiveness, leading to a higher level of communication through the rein aid.
- The arms are curved and in an oval shape, taking up less room in the mouth but with the same weight bearing surface from the horse's perspective on the lip.
- This makes this bit a great all purpose, gentle training snaffle suitable for a wide variety of purposes, and will suit a wide variety of mouth conformations.
- Dressage Legal.
- 8023- 16mm mouthpiece with 70mm rings (5"-6.5" in 1/4" increments)
A gentle training tool with a bit of extra help. When a contact is taken, the Tranz Angled Lozenge rolls down onto the centre of the tongue, the åÛå÷sweet spotåÛåª, enhancing feel and responsiveness, thus a higher level of communication through the rein is achieved.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particularly horse bit must meet these 5 criteria:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
Fabulous bit !
Great bit that my horse loves. She works this bit really nicely in her mouth and sits really evenly in it.
I had my young warmblood mare in a standard thick, double-jointed snaffle, as I wanted a nice soft bit that she would want to stretch into. However, I found that she started leaning and snatching the reins. When she wasn't leaning on the bit, she was fussing and fiddling with it in an agitated way. I didn't want a harsher bit, but felt that perhaps it was taking up a bit too much room in her mouth and rubbing on her gums, or making her uncomfortable. I had the vet and dentist out several times to rule out any dental issues. I decided to try the tranz angled snaffle and found an immediate improvement. My mare is much happier in the contact and salivates nicely without the constant fiddling and fussing. I love this bit!