Fabulous bit !
A Gentle Training Snaffle Bit with a little extra.
- When a contact is taken, the Tranz Angled lozenge rolls down onto the center of the tongue (the sweet spot) enhancing feel and responsiveness, leading to a higher level of communication through the rein aid.
- The arms are curved and in an oval shape, taking up less room in the mouth but with the same weight bearing surface from the horse's perspective on the lip.
- This makes this bit a great all purpose, gentle training snaffle suitable for a wide variety of purposes, and will suit a wide variety of mouth conformations.
- Dressage Legal.
- 8023- 16mm mouthpiece with 70mm rings (5"-6.5" in 1/4" increments)
A gentle training tool with a bit of extra help. When a contact is taken, the Tranz Angled Lozenge rolls down onto the centre of the tongue, the åÛå÷sweet spotåÛåª, enhancing feel and responsiveness, thus a higher level of communication through the rein is achieved.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particularly horse bit must meet these 5 criteria:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
Great bit that my horse loves. She works this bit really nicely in her mouth and sits really evenly in it.
I had my young warmblood mare in a standard thick, double-jointed snaffle, as I wanted a nice soft bit that she would want to stretch into. However, I found that she started leaning and snatching the reins. When she wasn't leaning on the bit, she was fussing and fiddling with it in an agitated way. I didn't want a harsher bit, but felt that perhaps it was taking up a bit too much room in her mouth and rubbing on her gums, or making her uncomfortable. I had the vet and dentist out several times to rule out any dental issues. I decided to try the tranz angled snaffle and found an immediate improvement. My mare is much happier in the contact and salivates nicely without the constant fiddling and fussing. I love this bit!