Don't loose precious marks through tongue evasions!
- The 45degree forward cut port gives generous tongue relief without causing upper palate interference. It is desigend to that when the bit is correctly engaged, the port lies slightly forward and gently under the palate and giving increased tongue relief.
- It is a design that is very popular and well suited to large tongued warmbloods (KWPN, Hanoverians etc), rather than the finer TB types with thinner tongues.
- A curb design that has helped with may tongue issues such as drawing the tongue back or poking the tongue to the side, by giving a clear channel and takign some pressure off the tongue.
-Very elegant cheek design.
- Supplied with quality double link curb chain.
- 8028 5F has a 14mm mouthpiece with a 5cm shank, available from 5" to 6" in size. The shorter shank may suit a more senstive mouth and a rider with very subtle hands. (available on special order only, please expect 2-3 week delay in supply)
- 8028 9F has a 14mm mouthpiece with a 9cm shank, available from 5" to 6" in size. The 9cm shank takes longer to come into play, but applied the most leverage permitted in competition and is only for experienced riders. (available on special order only, please expect 2-3 week delay in supply)