My horse is super fussy with bits and we have been through so many bits to try and find something that works until we finally used the myler bit and he has been much softer and accepting of the bit since we have started using it!!
Designed to communicate with the horse with basic training, learning the gaits, transitions and obedience.
- Features a curved mouthpiece for dispersed pressure and ease of swallowing.
- Uses tongue pressure and bar pressure- working mostly off the tongue. Myler bits distribute tongues pressure more evenly than traditional designs.
- Features the Myler "pinch and restrict with release"- the bit collapses on the sides of the bars and comes down into the tongue. When the horse relaxes in the poll, the pressure is released. The horse then learns to come into the "comfort zone".
- This bit is suitable for starting and educating young or green horses, and can also be helpful for retraining the horse that has become a little heavy in the hand. It is certainly well suited to the horse that has a very fat tongue and crowded mouth conformation, such as very bulgy cheeks.
- Available from a 4.75" to a generous 6" (for the 6" size click here. For the 5.25" size click here.)
-This Myler snaffle bit is Dressage legal for competition.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particuarly horse bit must meet these 5 criterior:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
Have been a fan of the Myler bits for a while, was having trouble with a 2yo resenting the normal snaffle so decided to buy and try this one. Absolutely love it, am using it on my older competition horses as well.
Previously I rode in a sweet iron loose ring snaffle and found the rings would almost go into my horses mouth if I pulled sideways and he opened his mouth. The larger rings on the maker bit are great and stop this from happening. The best part though was the exceptionally quick postage from the Bit Bank! Would highly recommend!
Great bit, my horse works very well with it, much more responsive. Great costumer service and advise. And super fast postage!!
This bit has been a God sent for my WB x TB who had serious contact issues before I purchased him by his previous rider who rode him in a harsh bit. He has responded amazingly to this bit!!!
This bit has made a huge difference!! Made my horse very responsive and sharper not too mention a whole lot lighter in my hands. Has been a great buy for me!!
This bit was recommended by Bits Australia and it has done exactly as was needed. It has my horse softer and more responsive as she tended to lean on my hands. It is also pony club and competition approved. Definately worth buying in my case and at a reasonable price.
Absolutely thrilled with the bit - perfect! Received very quickly & great communication! Cannot find fault!
I think these bits are Great have used them on a number of green horses and all repond well , now using one on my Andalusian for Dressage good soft reponse in the mouth love it .