Designed to communicate with the horse with basic training, learning the gaits, transitions and obedience.
- Features a curved mouthpiece for dispersed pressure and ease of swallowing.
- Uses tongue pressure and bar pressure- working mostly off the tongue. Myler bits distribute tongues pressure more evenly than traditional designs.
- Features the Myler "pinch and restrict with release"- the bit collapses on the sides of the bars and comes down into the tongue. When the horse relaxes in the poll, the pressure is released. The horse then learns to come into the "comfort zone".
- This bit is suitable for starting and educating young or green horses, and can also be helpful for retraining the horse that has become a little heavy in the hand. It is certainly well suited to the horse that has a very fat tongue and crowded mouth conformation, such as very bulgy cheeks.
- Available from a 4.75" to a generous 6" (for the 6" size click here. For the 5.25" size click here.)
-This Myler snaffle bit is Dressage legal for competition.
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particuarly horse bit must meet these 5 criterior:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Extreme happy with my new bit! My huge warmblood has a very strong hard mouth and I was struggling to ride him, however within a week of using the myler comfort snaffle he has become softer and our communication has improved out if site. I am.now enjouh riding him more than ever !
This bit is fine although the rings are really large compared to any other lose ring bit I have ever used. Seems more so as I ordered a 5 inch, which is little.
Fantastic bit The horse is really happy We have tried so many different bits And this one is perfect for her Thank you Bit bank with helping me with this purchase
My new Myler Bit has been great, I got instant results since switching to this bit. Thanks again to the team at Bit Bank Australia.
This is the third of these bits I’ve used, due to different size horses/ mouths. I keep using them because they are comfortable and effective. I’ve used this bit on a big and sensitive 16hh Welsh Cob section D, a small and very green warmblood mare, and now on a small- mouthed thoroughbred who has previously been ridden in a frame but not ‘on the bit’. He’s now working beautifully. I highly recommend this bit.
A very nice bit
My horse is super fussy with bits and we have been through so many bits to try and find something that works until we finally used the myler bit and he has been much softer and accepting of the bit since we have started using it!!
Have been a fan of the Myler bits for a while, was having trouble with a 2yo resenting the normal snaffle so decided to buy and try this one. Absolutely love it, am using it on my older competition horses as well.
Previously I rode in a sweet iron loose ring snaffle and found the rings would almost go into my horses mouth if I pulled sideways and he opened his mouth. The larger rings on the maker bit are great and stop this from happening. The best part though was the exceptionally quick postage from the Bit Bank! Would highly recommend!