Rubber Bit Burr

Be the first to leave a review

Create Wishlist

The Bit Burr or "pricker' is used to correct a drift or a hard lean against one side or the other. There are, of course many ways to fix these things that don’t involve a training aid like this one. Only your and your trainer can determine if a bit burr is right for your horse.

  • Training aid to correct drifting, leaning
  • Rubber 
  • Sold individually