My young pony is much happier In this bit, taking the contact much easier and keeping it very soft and more consistent.
Need to promote a true and consistent contact? Have problems with lips rubbing?
-This bit gives stability within the mouth, boosting the horse's confidence to seek the bit. The stability of the fixed ring is also of benefit with riders who may have unsteady hands, as it will smooth out some of the bumps for the pony.
- Very beneficial for short, tense necks and excellent for directional control.
- Features the lovely NS pony Tranz Angled Lozenge mouthpiece with oval shaped arms with a good weight bearing surface but less height, to fit neatly in the pony's mouth.
- No loss in feel unlike other fixed cheeks (ie. the horse will not fix against the hand)
- 8093E with a 10mm Tranz Angled Lozenge mouthpiece, and only in 4.5". Smaller 45mm rings.
- Dressage legal as a snaffle.
Need to promote a true consistent contact or have problems with lips rubbing?
This bit is just fantastic for young or inexperienced horse, i have it on all my young ones and the difference one ride can make is incredible, from a horse that was poll high, leaning on the bit and non responsive, i now have a confident and responsive pony who is improving every ride. Highly Recommend!
Nice and neat little bit for ponies. Has improved my ponies way of going in the first ride. He now happily takes the contact forward. Highly recommend.
The bit is fantastic! My dressage pony is loving it! I would 100% recommended it to anybody!