NEW! from Bit Bank Australia
- A 38 page introductory guide to help you if you are looking to transition into a Double Bridle with your horse for the first time in your riding career.
- Includes detailed description of the parts of the double bridle and the two bits, how they work and how to fit them correctly.
- A simple and easy to read guide, suitable for Dressage and Showing riders wanting more information about the Double Bridle, as well as helping them to make an informed, smooth transition. The guide offers an idea of training pre-requisites, bitting choices, problem solving and how to approach your first ride in the Double.
- Featuring interviews with top Australian and International riders and coaches, including Brett Parbery, Manolo Mendez and Uwe Spenlen.
- Photographs and diagrams to illustrate.
- 1MB pdf file- for easy downloading.
- A download link will be emailed to the email address you enter as you checkout and complete your purchase- please double check you put the right address in!
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Thanks.. great for Me and my daughter to get some insight to the double bridle
Very interesting and helpful information about introducing your horses into doubles which can be a daunting task. Everyone should read.