A little extra help for the rider with a horse that is very prone to be on the forehand and heavy in front.
- Combining the lightweight, fine mouth Slimma Weymouth 7cm shanks, with the popular Verbindend Bridoon in a 12mm mouthpiece.
- This combination gives the rider the benefits of the lift through the shoulders and excellent flexion control of the verbindend with the additional help of the finer mouthpiece in the Sliima Weymouth that can help lighten the horse in front and back them off the hand a little. Can be a suitable combination for the horse that tends to work too low and deep and assist the rider in developing further collection.
- The Slimma will bridge the tongue and sit very sympathetically under the palate and evenly across the tongue.
- Elegant 7cm shanks well suited to both dressage or the show ring.
- Includes the curb chain and lip strap in this set, in this all inclusive special price.
For sizing: please select your current snaffle size. You will be sent a bridoon in this size and the weymouth a 1/4" smaller, as this generally suits the majority of horses. (of course, we do exchange for size for no additional charge should you need).
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Fantastic option for my big boy who has large jaw and tongue anatomy. No leaning on the bit, and very responsive to small aids. Thank you Bit Bank for being so prompt in responding to the photos I took regarding the fit of the bits.
The team at Bit Bank Australia were very responsive to my emails and provided me with the information i needed to make the right decision for my horse. The Verbindend double bit set has done everything for my horse they said it would. He is happy, comfortable and now performing at his peek.
I was very pleased to receive this bit set in the mail so quickly after ordering. After using it now for a couple of weeks I am happy that it has suited perfectly. I was seeking a fine bit set for a horse that is not happy in thicker bits. He is happy in this bit set and far more attentive and steady to the contact.