New to Bit Bank and available to order!
A humane alternative to tongue tie! A well constructed racing Ring Bit with award winning WTP mouthpiece creates stability and comfort for the horse - now with added leverage for better stop!
Get your hands on the most talked about and recommended bit in the horse world at the moment, list of benefits include:
* Joint arms cannot hinge downward, preventing pain to the Palate, tongue and bars of the mouth.
* Flat centre plate prevents pinching and eliminates bit pressure by up to 85%
* Prevents horse wanting to put its tongue over the bit
* Proven to help with Head shaking, pulling, bolting, leaning, rearing, chewing on the bit and grinding teeth
* Creates a soft responsive contact
* Great for young horses or fussy horses
*Stops respiratory noise
*Eliminate the need for tongue tie
*Increases oxygen supply
*Proven to prevent lung bleeding (EIPH)
Available in 4.5", 5" and 5.5" make your purchase with comfort by taking advantage of the 30 day Trial!
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
So glad that I finally bought this bit. The horse in question is an anxious character that has a tendency to bolt when overwhelmed. He was never happy in a snaffle and while the kimblewick gave some control there was little steering and he was neither relaxed nor accepting of the bit. He is a different horse in the WTP loose ring bit. Much happier in the mouth, more relaxed neck and lower head carriage. The bit also allows some conversation and negotiation regarding speed, not everything has to be done flat out. It gives far more steering than the Kimblewick which is much appreciated. He hasn't tried to bolt in the bit yet but so far I have been impressed. I wasn't expecting miracles, as a piece of equipment is rarely the solution when it comes to horse problems, however I am glad to add this bit to my problem solving tool kit!