Control without severity- a Handy Piece of Kit!!
- Brilliant for faster work such as jumping, as it allows you to turn more easily and generally eliminates the head toss when asking for the downward transition, eg. when shortening before a fence.
- If you are looking to upgrade from a snaffle, this is highly recommended as it has a mild mouthpiece while subtly employing other pressure points.
- The addition of a Curb strap on the cheek peice rings asks for head lowering.
- Very popular!
- This bit is very effective for those riders needing a little help while training their horse to respect their aids before a fence. A lot of clients using this bit have then gone back to their normal snaffle after irmpoving their horse's education in the Universal.
- 8023U has 16mm Tranz Angled Lozenge Mouthpiece, available from 5" to 6".
One of Bit Bank Australia's 5* Rated Horse Bits!
To gain a 5* rating from Bit Bank Australia the particuarly horse bit must meet these 5 criterior:
1. Available in a wide range of sizes
2. Designed to suit a wide range of horses and rider's needs
3. Quality finish for a comfortable fit
4. Designed with the horse's welfare in mind
5. Approved by hundreds of BBA past clients!