Stubben "Golden Wings" 3 Ring Gag
- Well suited to those horses that have a fleshier lips and mouth than usual, and even with a well fitting bit find that the loose rings always pinch and rub.
- Mild lever action is employed, with the reins and the cheek piece fixed on the ring, as used as a Bevel ("wilkie").
- By only fixing either the cheeks or the reins, a milder option is selected.
- Suitable for those horses that generally go well in a snaffle, but the rider finds that they sometimes need a little extra help without going to anything with stronger leverage.
- The rider can also use rope gag cheeks through the loops to create a running gag action. (see additional pictures) This is the strongest option, and asks more for the head to be raised.
Avaiable in 5", 5.25" and 5.5"
Stuggen explains the benefits of a Golden Wings Gag:
- The ultimate safeguard for your horse's mouth
- 100% pinchless - gentle and sensitive
- No Nutcracker effect
- Enables rider to give a direct response from the outside of the horse's mouth.
- Large discs (safeguard plates) offer optimal protection to horse's mouth, especially the corners.
- Combines the advantages of a loose ring, gentleness, and direct, yet soft action.
- The discs (safeguard plates) ensure that the bit always remains in the correct position in the horse's mouth.
- The Golden Wing snaffle is easily accepted, especially by inexperienced horses.
Benefits of Sweet Copper Mouthpiece:
- Better acceptance because it encourages the horse to chew, thus enhances the saliva production
- The delicate sweet taste of the middle piece (SWEET COPPER MOUTH) encourages horses to salivate because their taste buds are situated in the centre of the tongue
- Massive copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron + Aluminum, No Nickel) with very high strength
- Horses feel good with Sweet Copper