My horse loves his new bit, the sweet copper link, makes him get a nice moist mouth quicker. I find the connection through the reins is much better also.
A very popular great value eggbutt from Stubben!
Benefits of SWEET Copper Link:
• Better acceptance
• Pleasant sweet taste of the middle piece
• Encourages chewing and salivation
• Solid copper composition (90% Copper, 7% Iron Aluminum, no Nickel) with very high strength
• Horses feel good with SWEET Copper
Benefits of a double-broken snaffle:
• No pressure on the palate
• Balanced weight distribution on tongue and jaw
• Horses can easily be ridden on the bit
• No nutcracker-effect
• More forgiving to mistakes caused by a rider's strong hand or pulling on the reins
Benefits of an Egg Butt bit:
• Stops the corner of the mouth from being pinched between the mouthpiece and the rings
• The Egg Butt Bit and the D-Ring-Bit are very similar in their function and effectiveness
Available in 12.5cm, 13.5cm and 14.5cm
After having an incident where my horse got scared and bolted he has not been the greatest fan of his current bit. As his a rising 7 OTTB he hasn’t had much re training or effort put into him before we got him so we have been having trouble finding the perfect fit for him but finally a bit that works. He was hesitant to start with but after about 10 mins of riding his behaviour and whole attitude became different. We added the Micklem bridle and together we have a new horse. Thanks Bitbank we appreciated all your help.
What a sensational bit! I've been riding in an eggbutt lozenge but just the small addition of a sweet copper lozenge was all that I needed to get my horse soft, round, relaxed and willing to accept the bit. Highly reccommend for horses with sensitive mouths, difficulty accepting the contact, or training. The quality is superior and the generous eggbutt loops make for the right amount of leverage. A happy customer and a very happy horse!