Had a dilemma with a pony constantly pulling on the reins. Have tried a couple of different bits with no success. I enquired with bit bank as to what they would recommend and then purchased the bit. Oh my gosh what a difference! Highly highly recommend bit bank for any bit dilemmas. These guys know they're stuff and really helped us out. Thank you so much!
Do you need a dressage legal snaffle that offers extra lift and control?
- Offers extra lift from the shoulder, promoting throughness and self carriage.
- Designed to eradicate tongue evasions by creating a channel for the tongue to lie in, causing the pony to soften and relax through the jaw.
- Also enhances the bend for lateral work and voltes etc.
- Offers fine tuning for the experienced rider or a lighter softer pony for the pleasure rider.
- This bit can be helpful with a pony that tends to be a little heavy in the hands on the flat, or strong when jumping, giving the child rider a little more help wihtout being overly strong or severe.
- Dressage Legal.
- 9010- 12mm mouthpiece with 65mm ring. Available in 4.5" and 4.75" only.