Love that they have not only made the mouth piece smaller, but the whole bit is downscaled. Perfect for my new pony!
Reinforces the turning aid and helps with straightness
- Good for faster work as it will not across the mouth.
- Also good for young horses as will not pull through in a panic situation.
- The upper cheeks may be fixed to the cheek pieces to stabilise the mouthpiece further.
- The fixed full cheeks assist with keeping the bit stiller in the mouth. This can be of benefit to the horse that is slightly unsteady in the contact, or to help smooth out the bumps from a rider with unsteady hands.
- Featuring the lovely NS Tranz Angled Lozenge mouthpiece, with oval shaped arms which give a wide weightbearing surface, but take up less height under the palate.
- Cheeks are scaled down to better suit the smaller pony heads.
- Dressage Legal.
- 8093FC with a 10mm mouthpiece, and in 4.5" or 4.75" only.
Great bit for youngsters and also good for young children learning to steer!
A great bit that my young horse is really accepting of. The cheek pieces are helping her to learn steering as well!