This bit has worked really well for my horse. He had a tendency to pull down on the forehand and lean on the bit. This bit has promoted a naturally higher head carriage and a much better response to the contact. It sits comfortably in his mouth and he responds much more happily to this than the previous single jointed snaffle he was in.
NEW from Eldonian and Jeffries Saddlery! The Minos Vision Harmony Curved Mouth French Bit
- A new range of ergonomically designed bits, a 90% copper mouthpiece to help promote salivation.
- An angled lozenge centre to facilitate better contact through a more comfortable mouthpiece.
Harmony - Three section loose ring snaffle.
- This mouthpiece has a more defined angle to the mouthpiece arms.
- This allows the maintaining of a light contact.
- Promotes a softer but quick response.
- This legal snaffle gives the rider a little more help for strong horses or those that tend to lean.
Available in 5", 5.25" and 5.5"
Charmae's Notes: A great budget alternative to the Neue Schule Verbindend - very similar design and action without the Neue Schule price tag!