The Micklem Competition Bridle is ergonomically designed from the inside out to fit the shape of the horse's skull.
- This is the most comfortable, flexible and effective bridle ever designed.
- Made from 5/8" Eco-friendly, hand finished leather.
- Featuring stainless steel buckles, comfortable padding across the noseband, browband and on the cheek pieces, while the chin and throat strap guard prevent rubs.
- Includes optional bit clips. (NB: use of the bit clips in dressage is not permitted)
- FEI Approved. (Permitted for EA competiton for Dressage, Eventing and Showjumping, and PCWA rallies and jumping phases as of 2013. Waiting on confirmation from other state PC bodies)
(Please Note: Clients outside of Australia ordering this item will have additional postage charges requested, according to your location due to the size of the parcel. Email Us for a quote prior to ordering if you prefer)
Available in Large horse (warmblood), Standard horse (full), Cob and Pony, in Black or Dark Havana. Does NOT come with Reins.
29 - 31 cm (11.4 to 12.2 inches) = Standard Horse (14.2hh large head to 16.3hh fine head or a Cob to Full size bridle)
31 - 33 cm (12.2 inches to 13 inches) = Large Horse (16.2hh large head and up or a Large Full to Warmblood size bridle)
Loved by hundreds of Bit Bank Clients!!