Love the quality of my new micklem, they are already so supple straight away with no wearing in time. The added benefit of two different sized bit straps and additional clips is also fantastic. It arrived super quickly and I could not fault the service!
The Micklem Competition Bridle is ergonomically designed from the inside out to fit the shape of the horse's skull.
- This is the most comfortable, flexible and effective bridle ever designed.
- Made from 5/8" Eco-friendly, hand finished leather.
- Featuring stainless steel buckles, comfortable padding across the noseband, browband and on the cheek pieces, while the chin and throat strap guard prevent rubs.
- Includes optional bit clips. (NB: use of the bit clips in dressage is not permitted)
- FEI Approved. (Permitted for EA competiton for Dressage, Eventing and Showjumping, and PCWA rallies and jumping phases as of 2013. Waiting on confirmation from other state PC bodies)
(Please Note: Clients outside of Australia ordering this item will have additional postage charges requested, according to your location due to the size of the parcel. Email Us for a quote prior to ordering if you prefer)
Available in Large horse (warmblood), Standard horse (full), Cob and Pony, in Black or Dark Havana. Does NOT come with Reins.
29 - 31 cm (11.4 to 12.2 inches) = Standard Horse (14.2hh large head to 16.3hh fine head or a Cob to Full size bridle)
31 - 33 cm (12.2 inches to 13 inches) = Large Horse (16.2hh large head and up or a Large Full to Warmblood size bridle)
Loved by hundreds of Bit Bank Clients!!