NEW! from Bit Bank Australia Now Available in printed booklet form, soft cover.
- A 38 page introductory guide to help you if you are looking to transition into a Double Bridle with your horse for the first time in your riding career.
- Includes detailed description of the parts of the double bridle and the two bits, how they work and how to fit them correctly.
- A simple and easy to read guide, suitable for Dressage and Showing riders wanting more information about the Double Bridle, as well as helping them to make an informed, smooth transition. The guide offers an idea of training pre-requisites, bitting choices, problem solving and how to approach your first ride in the Double.
- Featuring interviews with top Australian and International riders and coaches, including Brett Parbery, Manolo Mendez and Uwe Spenlen.
- Photographs and diagrams to illustrate.
- This will be posted to you anywhere in Australia. For overseas clients there will be an additional postage fee.